Christmas 2017 Charcuterie Sharing Board
70g Cumbrian Ham
70g Black Combe Ham
70g Royale Ham
100g Smoked Pancetta
70g Cumberland Salami
60g Cheddar Cheese
30g Silverskin Onions
50g Walnut Halves
50g Whole Almonds
1 Loaf of Fresh Bread
3 tbsp Apple, Pear & Fig Chutney
Rosemary sprigs to finish
- Remove all charcuterie packs from the fridge and leave for 20 minutes to come up to room temperature.
- Cube the cheddar cheese and toss in the chilli flakes.
- Load the skewers with the chilli marinated cheddar and Cumbrian Ham.
- Arrange the charcuterie on the board, ruffling for attractive presentation.
- Put the almonds, walnut halves, chutney and pickles into individual small bowls and add to the board.
- Serve with fresh bread and a good wine.