Cumberland Sausage & Mash with Garden Peas and Gravy
400g Cumberland Sausages
3 large baking potatoes
Knob of butter
Splash of milk
175g frozen peas
- Peel the potatoes and slice into even pieces. Bring pan to the boil, add potatoes and cook until soft.
- Prick the sausages, add a small amount of oil to the pan and heat. Once hot, add the sausage and fry until browned. Alternatively, place in a preheated at 180C and cook for 20 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and mash with butter and milk until smooth.
- Cook the peas in simmering water for 3 mins then drain.
- Plate up all components and serve with lashings of gravy.