Olive & Parmesan Scone with Royale Ham
200g self raising flour
1/2 level tsp baking powder
75g Parmesan cheese
75g pitted Manzanilla olives, halved
70g Royale Ham
- Heat oven to 220C.
- Sieve flour and baking powder into mixing bowl. Cut up butter and rub into mixing bowl.
- Add 5 tbsp. milk and stir with a knife. Mix in cheese and olives, adding more liquid if required. Join to a dough.
- Pat our on a floured surface 2cm thick. Cut out. Place on a tray and glaze with milk.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Allow to cool slightly before cutting in half and serving with slices of Royale Air Dried Ham.