British Charcuterie Sharing Platter
1 green apple
100g Saint Agur cheese
70g Cumbrian Ham
70g Royale Ham
100g Smoked Pancetta
100g Norfolk Mustard Salami
100g Spicy Cumberland Salami
- Remove all charcuterie packs from the fridge and leave for 20 minutes to come up to room temperature.
- Cut apple into 12 wedges and place on one corner of the platter.
- Slice the cheese into 12 thick pieces and place in the opposite corner to the apple.
- Arrange the charcuterie on the board, ruffling for attractive presentation.
- Serve with a selection of nibbles and a good wine.