Stuffed Doughballs with Norfolk Mustard Salami
300g strong white bread flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp instant dried yeast
1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp garlic granules
1 tbsp olive oil
30g butter, softened
160ml cool water
70g Norfolk Mustard Salami
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- Mix the flour, yeast, salt, sugar and garlic in a large bowl. Add the oil and butter and begin to mix, slowly adding water until the dough starts to come together.
- Knead the dough for 5-10 minutes on a lightly floured surface until the dough begins to look glossy and stretchy. Place in a lightly oiled bowl, cover with cling film and leave the dough in a warm place to rise until it has doubled in size (about 1 hour).
- Tip the dough onto a floured surface and knock back to remove the bubbles.
- Weigh the dough into balls, each approximately 30g. Add a slice of salami and a cube of cheese to each piece, fold the dough around and roll into a ball. Repeat until all the dough is used.
- Place onto a baking tray and cook fro 15 minutes or until golden.