Monkfish Tail Wrapped in Smoked Pancetta with Potatoes and Asparagus
4 monkfish tail fillets
70g Smoked Pancetta
400g new potatoes
1 bunch asparagus
4 rosemary sprigs
Cracked black pepper to season
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Lay the pancetta slices on the surface and place the fish at one end. Roll until the fillet is completely wrapped.
- Place on a tray and cook for 15 minutes or until crispy.
- Cook the potatoes in their skins in salted water for 10-12 minutes until tender then drain.
- Blanch the asparagus in boiling water until tender then drain.
- Plate up the potatoes and asparagus, topping with the wrapped fish.
- Top with a squeeze of lemon juice, black pepper and rosemary then serve immediately.